Monday, January 21, 2008

I love flowers!


Dozer is happy for Mommy and Daddy!
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
My very own garden right at my desk!
After dinner on Friday night

Josh definitely knows the way to my heart! I am not one of those girls who thinks flowers and massages, etc. are too cliche. In fact I love to get them for gifts because I don't buy them for myself. Anyways to celebrate 8 years I received a pink rose bouquet on Wednesday. We just ate dinner at home that night. We fixed one of our favorites recipes, my Granny's Italian Meatloaf, with mashed potatoes and creamed peas, yummy! Then on Thursday I got a bouquet of iris's and red tulips. I called Josh to make sure he had meant to send them to me. Then on Friday I got 2 dozen red roses. Needless to say it was quite the experience getting them home. They were absolutely beautiful!!! Friday night we went to eat at Real Chow Baby! What a great restaurant with a great concept. You get to choose ingredients for your stir fry and you have 75 different options. Then they cook it up and bring it to your table. We had a great time there and were going to go to the IMAX theater but ran out of time so we will be doing that this weekend since we already bought tickets. We had a great time celebrating and I'm looking forward to what big events happen in our 9th year...hint hint Josh! ;)


1 comment:

Meredith said...

this is so sweet!! I love getting flowers and I hope Josh gets your hint!..lol