Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Baby!




Ok, well everyone has pictures of their babies so I thought I would put some up of Dozer. The green toy in one picture is his baby. He has had it since he was a puppy and he nurses it at night. I can literally put him to sleep if I want to. I can give him his baby and he will nurse it till he falls asleep then he sleeps with it the rest of the night. Luckily I don't usually have to put him to sleep since he is a Bulldog and lazy is his middle name. He pretty much has full reign of the couch and gets a new toy everyday. About a year ago he weighed 78 lbs and was limping because he was overweight and now after a pretty strict diet he weighs 55 lbs which is average and healthy for a Bulldog. Even though I feel sorry for him because he seems so hungry I know it is better for him and he will live much longer. He is such a joy and I am so lucky to have him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dozer is so cute! And he looks great. I need someone to dish out my food so I don't over eat.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Good for you Ashley...you are a great mom to take such good care of him! He is precious!!

Anonymous said...

He probably weighs more than 55 pounds after all the pickles you give him!