Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk


So everyone knows I ran a half marathon back in November and it was such a rewarding experience in more ways than one. Well I'm getting ambitious again and keep hearing about the Breast Cancer 3-day Walk, and they are having one in Atlanta. One big reason I keep thinking about it is while I was training for my race at the park in Atlanta last year, they just so happened to be having the last part of the race right where I was running. It was great to see all these women finish the race after 3 days of hard work and dedication. So the reason I am putting this on my blog is to see if anyone would be interested in doing the Atlanta walk in October. I got online and I have two ideas. The first would be to walk the 60 miles over 3 days and raise the money or we could sign up as crew members and still be involved but not have to walk and raise the money. Please think about it, I would love to sign up as a team and be involved with this great cause in some way. Email me or comment here on your thoughts. Check out the website for more information! I think we all know that we have a special connection to this walk and would be a valuable asset to this cause! http://www.the3day.org/site/pp.asp?c=pmL6JnO8KzE&b=2182495

1 comment:

Meredith said...

hey ash,
I would love to do this with you, that weekend just so happens to be our fall break so it works out great I think it would be so much fun. I don't care either to walk it or be a crew member!!
love you,
MER