Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Fun Weekend with Friends

This past weekend we had friends from college come visit in Atlanta. Daniel and Morgan went to UGA with Josh and Matt is Daniel's cousin from California. We had a great time! Friday night we went to dinner in Virginia Highlands. Saturday we went to a Braves exhibition game where I ended up getting a farmers tan on my arms (I always forget that you can get sun even when it's cloudy)! After the game Matt from CA wanted to see the city but we were hesitant because of all the Final 4 festivities. We went anyways and had a lot of fun. I really wish TN was playing and it would have been more fun but there we people everywhere from all different colleges and it was an all around fun atmosphere. That night we just watched the basketball games and hung out. It was great to see them since they live 4 hours away now in south Georgia. I really miss all my college friends! I am waiting on pictures from Morgan so I will post them soon!

No comments: