Monday, March 12, 2007

Trip to see Samantha in Nashville



A couple of weekends ago I went to Nashville to see Samantha. I hadn't seen her in way too long so it was great to spend time with her and catch up on everything. I didn't get there till late on Friday so we just hung out at her apartment and I got to meet her really sweet boyfriend Jamie. We met up with Hayley also so that was an extra treat to get to see her too. Saturday we went to see Sam's new townhouse she just bought and to look at furniture for the new place. She moves in in June or July and the place is beautiful. Saturday night we went to Virago, a really nice Sushi place where we met lots of people including Aftin, a college friend I hadn't seen since we graduated. She is getting married this summer and it was great to talk to her about all her plans. Afterwards we went to Cabana and met up with another one of my college friends, Callie. It was a great weekend to see faces I hadn't seen in awhile and to hang out with Sam, she is such a special friend. I have included a few pictures of us at Virago.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Come back soon! I miss you already.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me she has a thing for long haired musicians now-a-days.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me Callie has a thing for long haired musicians.