Thursday, March 15, 2007

My new "fun" phone


I'm so excited! I have never really had a "fun" cell phone...until now! Most of you know about the Verizon "New Every Two" deal. Well my time was up and I just ordered the new LG Cherry Chocolate phone. It should be here by tomorrow. I got a $150 phone for FREE! You can't beat that! Ok, well I thought I would share my excitement on finally getting a new phone, I have had the same one for the past two years so I believe it's well deserved. I didn't do research like Dad does so hopefully it will turn out to be a good phone. I have included a picture so you can see what it looks like and probably the next time I talk to you I will be using it! YAY!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

i'm so excited for you for choosing the cute phone!! Jason thinks it will work just fine as well as look sylish (I added the stylish part..lol)!!