Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sneezing Season


Well I don't know about everyone else but the pollen here in Atlanta is really bad. Here are a few examples, most cars are covered with a thick layer of it, the courtyard where I work looks like the concrete around a sand pit except it's yellow pollen instead of sand. It's everywhere!!! I even saw a couple of people walking around downtown with masks on. Luckily it does not bother me allergy wise but it is pretty annoying. Josh and I went to dinner last night and sat on the patio. They had to wipe our seats and table down, then the pollen from the menu got on my black shirt and when they brought us the food we didn't have silverware because they didn't want to bring it out too soon and it have pollen all over it. Well anyways, I'm sure everyone is suffering from pollen in some way but this much is new to me. I have included a picture from the local paper, I personally don't think it shows how bad it really is (look at the topof the car) but believe me...it's BAD!!!

No comments: