Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Well I must say I thoroughly enjoyed our favorite football weekend of the year! Josh on the other hand...not so much! We had a great time at the game this year. Despite the weather we got up early and went to tailgate for our most anticipated football game of the season. Our seats were great and we had a wonderful. I can't believe it's the only game I've been to all year :(
Me and my mom


Halftime, Josh discouraged, me excited!!
My brother and mom
Jason and Meredith

GO VOLS
Josh pouting :(
Jason's roommate Dominick and his girlfriend Christine, they both went to UGA and came in town for the game with Jason :)

Josh isn't a fan of this picture but I love it! Dozer says GO VOLS!

Ashley Crabtree

3 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

I love it...GO VOLS!!!

Tara said...

Go VOLS! Maybe one of these days we will get to a game...

Derek Dooley said...

Your dog looks pissed off in that last picture.