Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dozer's 1st Georgia game

A couple of weekends ago we took Dozer to his very first Georgia game in Athens. Josh and I were going to meet some friends for the LSU game but decided at the last minute we didn't want to spend the money on tickets and didn't want to leave Dozer here alone for most of the day....so that resulted in taking him to a town where he is a genuine celebrity. We had so much fun showing him off, other than me being concerned about the heat. He was SO patient with everyone wanting to pet him and take pictures with him. It was a great experience and we were so proud to take him.

We saw a little girl puppy, she was precious and wanted to play with Dozer SO bad!
I think this is so cute!


Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

Very cute!

Tara said...

I bet he was the celebrity of the day! I love the last pic!