Tuesday, October 20, 2009

5 Years with a Wonderful Company!

Last week I had the honor of attending Josh's Staff Recognition Ceremony for 5 years of service at CFA. It was a beautiful ceremony in the atrium at the corporate office. Seriously, I couldn't believe the how nice this was. We are so blessed that Josh has the opportunity to work for such an amazing company. The pics are a little blurry because I turned my flash off, I didn't want to be that girl :)
Josh was the first person to be called, he's standing in line here waiting.
Dan Cathy giving him his pin.
After having our picture taken with Truitt and Dan Cathy we walked into an amazing ballroom. Everything was SO beautiful, I couldn't believe it.

Our table centerpiece



I'm so proud of you Josh! Congrats on five years of hard work and many accomplishments. I know this is just the beginning!


Ashley Crabtree

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

So sweet! And what a great recognition for employees who dedicate years to a company. That's so awesome!

Tara said...

Wow! Looks very fancy!

Jennie Ball said...

Hi Ashley Crabtree & Josh Brimer!!!
This is Jennie Ball. :) I saw your blog when I was looking at Steph's page. Just wanted to say Hey and Congrats!! Hope all is well in Georgia! :)