Thursday, September 24, 2009

Labor Day/Birthday

Labor Day weekend Mom and all of the Brimer's came to visit us in Atlanta. We just hung out on Friday night. The above picture is when Josh picked Dozer up like this to love on him and Bella wanted to do the same.

On Saturday we watched football all day, then Chelsey made us a delicious halibut dinner for my b-day celebration. Jason and Meredith also came over. Mer worked on my makeup for the wedding hence why I have so much on in the picture below. It was Dozer's birthday too so he got to open his present.
Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory, YUM-O
Everyone singing :)
On Sunday I got to go to my first NASCAR race. I've been dying to go so I could say I experienced it and it was SO much fun! Just the kids-Me, Josh, Chelsey, Erin and Daniel went. We got there early to tailgate with the crowd and it was a really fun experience.
Atlanta Motor Speedway
I love Carl Edwards but sadly he went out early in the race.
Don't I look happy to be there?
This was also Josh's first race. We had so much fun!


Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend!! :)

Teresa Johnson said...

Happy belated Birthday! Looks like you had fun!