Thursday, September 24, 2009

Celebrating!

Wow, do I have some catching up to. We have been so busy lately but having so much fun. I would love to tell you every little detail but a summary will have to do for now :) This is also out of order, it takes too much time to get everything just perfect. The above picture was 2 weeks after we got engaged, we went home to Knoxville to celebrate with everyone. I also found my dress that weekend! This is Josh and I with his little sister Chelsey, a bridesmaid.

That Saturday night in Knoxville Josh and I went to eat a celebratory dinner with Dad and Robin and went back to their house for some good quality "visiting" oh and wedding planning ;)
Friday on the way to Knoxville we stopped in Athens, TN to see Josh's mom and his grandparents. His grandmother was at home recovering from brain surgery. We got to show them our engagment album and celebrate with Bev!

The weekend after I got engaged my Mom and best friends, Erin and Hayley (also Matrons of Honor), drove to Atlanta to celebrate with us and do some fun wedding stuff in ATL. This is us after hugging and them looking at my ring!
Mom came on Friday night so we got some good quality Mother/Daughter time in! Again, looking at my ring :)
I love this picture! I couldn't wait to get out there and give her a hug. I think she was excited too, she didn't even bring any of the stuff from her car.
The week after getting engaged some of my girlfriends in Atlanta had me over for a little dinner. This is Brie, I known her since we worked together 4.5 years ago.
Morgan and Anna hosted the dinner. I have known them since college from UGA.

We have had so much fun celebrating with everyone and are overwhelmed by all of the love and support from everyone. We are so happy and so blessed.

Check out our wedding website. It's pretty simple since we aren't doing the traditional wedding but it's still fun and has some details.


http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/JoshBrimer&AshleyCrabtree





Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Team Reedy said...

So excited for you!!! Let's find a time for me to drive down so I can join in the celebrations!