Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bling Bling Luncheon!

Did I mention I have THE BEST friends in the world! Well I do! The day after I got engaged my childhood friends mothers were getting manicures when they started talking about Josh and I. They have know us both since elementary school and of course were so excited to hear the good news. They ended up throwing a luncheon for my mom and I at The Creamery. It was SO sweet of them to go out of their way to help my mom and I celebrate this special time. We've all waited for this day for a long time and it meant the world to me that wanted to celebrate with me! The above pictures are my childhood friends.

My mom and I with the hostesses
Bride-to-be and Mother-of-the-Bride
My grandmother, Anut Tia and sweety pie Hailey came as well!
Me and Robin!
Robin looking at my ring :)
Getting my new scrapbook for all my showers and events...I LOVE scrapbooks, can you tell.
Robin got my mom and I the cutest shirts! They are for "beach brides" can you tell how much I LOVE it :) Thank you again Robin...I can't wait to where it on my wedding day!
Josh's sister Erin and sweet Bella Boo. Erin is the reason I posted so many pictures...she was nice enought to come and document all of it for me.
Yummy Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Sherbert and Thumbprint cookes, SO good!
The beautiful table Bunnie and Angie decorated

The gift table, thank you everyone for everything but mostly for bringing so my JOY to my life!


Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Teresa Johnson said...

How fun...and such beautifully decorated!