Thursday, April 09, 2009

SURPRISE!

Happy Birthday Josh! You might ask, did Josh turn 30? Everyone else has asked but I said you don't have to turn 30 to have a surprise party, special people have a surprise party on thier 27th birthday! Josh never makes a big deal out of his birthday so I decided to do it for him. At the last minute (2 weeks prior) I decided to have a party with all of our friends at my Mom's in Knoxville. Somehow I pulled it off and he had no idea, at least that what he tells me. About 30 people came and we had a wonderful time all getting together to celebrate Josh! Here are 2 of my favorite pics! Hope you had a great weekend, this weekend we will be back in Knoxville for our friends wedding and Easter!
Leading him to the backyard where everyone was waiting.
I love this face, it makes me think of a little kid saying ooooh!
As Bella would say, "Happy to you"!

Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

Happy Birthday to Josh! Surprises are always fun!

Josh and Courtney said...

I didn't call Josh on his birthday... =( it was April 4th? or is that Morgan? I dunno either way tell him happy belated birthday from ME! Love you!