Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Nephew and Couples Shower

We had a great weekend yet a depressing (another post) weekend in Knoxville. On Saturday I was able to meet Brock, my new nephew. I know most of you that read this blog not only know this but are related to him as well. However, for those of you that are not aware Darby had Brock on Wednesday. He weighed 9lb 11oz and is just adorable. I love that when I met him he was already on a polo and shorts. So handsome! Darby you looked amazing and I really appreciate you all letting me come by to see him!
Glad to have a boy in the family!
So sweet!
Later that night we kicked off Hayley and Travis's wedding festivities with a couples shower at Erin's.
Bride and Groom

Matron, Bride and Maid

Travis got tools!

Josh and I got them their first set of dishes, I think Hayley was excited well and Travis too!

My handsome date!


Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! :o)

Tara said...

Aww, I know you were just so thrilled to finally meet your new nephew!