Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pilgrim Pies




Today we are having our Thanksgiving Dinner at work. Last year I made these Pilgrim Pies just for fun and the girls loved them. So when it came time to sign up for stuff to bring I was told I had to bring these. I would have chosen something a little less time consuming but I couldn't say no. If you are looking for a great Holiday recipe let me know and I'll send you the recipe. They are really rich and homemade but it's pumpkin bread cookies with cream cheese icing in the middle. They really are incredible! Here are pictures from my cooking adventure last night. Mom, don't make fun of me...I know my kitchen is a mess (she always says I am the messiest cook).

1 comment:

Meredith said...

those sound sooo good!! Pumpkin is my favorite, cookie, cake, and bread!! And don't worry I'm really messy when I cook to, "Have fun than clean later!!"