Monday, November 05, 2007

Mom visits Atlanta








I had a great weekend spending time with my mom here in Atlanta. She got in on Thursday night and that really helped make the weekend seem longer. On Thursday we ate homemade Petros and watched our Thursday shows. On Friday I got to take a half a day and we went to the dermatologist. I'm not sure if you remember my post about atypical results on a mole but I went for the follow up appointment on that. Everything is fine, a small freckle came back where he removed it so they had to burn it off and I go back in a year. Anyways, we spent the rest of the day shopping (our favorite) and hung out at home that night and made fondue. On Saturday my friend Samantha was in town so we went to meet her for lunch and spent the rest of the day cleaning my apartment since I will have about 8 guests and a baby come stay for Thanksgiving! Saturday evening we rewarded our hard work with a nice dinner out and chocolate fondue at home with a movie. On Sunday we got pedicures to cap off the wonderful weekend! I had such a great time with you mom. Thank you for all your help cleaning and everything that you do. Weekends when you come to Atlanta mean so much to me because we get to spend such great time together. Thank you for making the drive and I hope you enjoyed your time here as much as I did. I love you!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

That fondue looks so yummy! Makes me think of Melting Pot! I'm so excited I get to spend Thanksgiving with you guys!! love you

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I know you gals had fun! There is nothing like having your mom come for a visit!