Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sorry!

For those of you who actually look at my blog I am sorry it's been so long since I have posted. My job has increased my workload and hours significantly and I'm just tired when I get home because I travel every weekend too. Despite being busy all the time I have had lots of fun with my family and friends over the past month so I promise to post pictures very soon. I did the celebrity look alike thing Darby did, great idea! My confidence level has gone way up! Ha! So take a look below. I miss everyone and hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

Darby said...

It was great to see you and Josh! I hope to see yall again soon! Love you!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I am so glad that you are back to blogging. I love your celebrity look alikes...I need to do mine now too!! Miss you

Ashley said...

It was great to see you too Darby...I hope we didn't wake you up playing Wii! Lacy, I really hope to see you soon, you will have a baby the next time I see you! Yay!!!

Meredith said...

hey ashley so i just wanted you to know that I got a wii for my birthday and I'm officially a wii nerd. I bought controller covers and classic controllers b/c i dowloaded old school super mario games!! anyways I'm addicted and we've been practicing so we're ready for a tennis rematch!!...lol can't wait to see you this weekend, love you