Thursday, March 19, 2009

Long Lost and New Friends

This past weekend our college friends Daniel and Keith (not pictured) came to visit us in Atlanta for a night. They brought along their new girlfriends, Christy and Ryan. We had a great time just hanging out at the house, we cooked out, played some Wii and some cards! It was great to see Daniel, I hadn't seen him since new years in Vegas and Josh had only seen him one time since then. Saturday night, Chelsey (Josh's little sister) stopped by to stay the night on her way to spring break in Orlando. We had a fun time with her as usual, we took her to eat sushi then back to the house to hang out. She is coming back by this weekend on her way home so we will get to spend more time with her then. ALSO, I cut my hair!!! I cut about 5-6 inches (well a professional did, don't worry) off and I love it. It was getting so long and unhealthy. It's a little longer in front than in the back and I have bangs again. I really like the cut for spring and summer. I haven't taken a good picture of it yet so hopefully I will get one this weekend and I'll post some.

Me with the girlfriends

Josh and Daniel, UGA friends!

Ashley Crabtree

No comments: