Monday, July 28, 2008

New House

So...a lot has been going on lately! The big news is that the pictures below are of my new house. It's a rental in a beautiful neighborhood right in midtown. It was built in 1918, has so much character and is in decent shape for it's age. Some of my favorite features are the 10ft ceilings, the butlers pantry, the NEW kitchen and the hardwoods that are in great shape...oh and don't forget the big front porch. I am SO excited to get everything moved in!!

My wonderful mother came into town this weekend to help me look for some things I need. I don't have any pictures because all we did was shop, shop, shop. It was so much fun though and I got a lot accomplished.

I will be moving in at the end of August but in the meantime I am going to Vegas again (I promise I don't have a problem), having my best friends from home come and stay, going to the beach with my mom, Jason and Meredith, and getting ready for Samantha's wedding. Needless to say it's going to be a very busy month but so much fun!

Sometimes it can be overwhelming and a little stressful but I have to remind myself to be so thankful for everything I have and just to take it one day at a time!

Huge dining room
Living room
Kitchen...I just love all the windows
Master bedroom


Stayed tuned for Vegas pictures...it's a girls weekend this time!

Ashley Crabtree

4 comments:

Meredith said...

The house looks beautiful! I'm so excited for you all and I can't wait to see it!!

Tara said...

Wow Ashley! That is awesome! I love houses made in that period. It looks beautiful and in great condition. Do you have a pic of the outside? I would love to see it. Have fun in Vegas!

Ashley said...

Thanks Tara...I do but I wanted to wait till we get it cleaned up and work on the beds a little. I will post it later this month!!

Josh and Courtney said...

The house looks great and we will totally be visiting for some football games this year! Miss you tons!