Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Wedding Dress Day, Birthday!

Well I was horrible at taking pictures this weekend so you'll have to use your imagination again. We got into town late Friday and we were SO excited to get to my mom's and see Dozer. It had been 2 weeks and we missed him terribly! Saturday morning I went to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress for Erin's wedding and it just so happened that her wedding dress had come in too! So I was so excited that I got to be there with her while she tried it on and picked out a veil!! Afterwards Jason and I took Dad to his favorite restaurant, Chandler's, for some lunch! It was delicious, they have the best ribs!!! Then we just went back to his house for the rest of the afternoon and "visited" (something Jason could have done without). I really enjoyed it though because I never get to just sit down with Dad and just talk, which if you know me at all is one of my favorite things to do. After spending the day with Dad, Josh and I met his family for his Dad's birthday. We went to Crown & Goose since that is where Chelsey works and we had a wonderful meal. That night I went to Hayley's new condo to see all the finishing touches and just hung out with my friends for the rest of the night. It was a normal busy weekend but so great to see so many people and celebrate with them! Sorry I don't have any pics :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

i LOVE chandlars ha! I am sure I am thinking of the same one :) Get your purses????

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like a great weekend, and I love one where you get to see someone get their wedding dress. YAY!

Meredith said...

haha Jason was telling me about "visiting" and he was like i didn't mind I was just really fidgety and I wanted to see the hulk! haha he's so ADD

Lindsey said...

check was just cashed yesterday.. I was waiting to make sure you got them :)